*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Not so long ago, even printing documents at home was a luxury. When desktops came home, many people stored their data on a USB stick and took it to a store like Staples or Office Depot to print it out. Now you can set up a complete home office with multiple desktops, laptops, enhanced keyboards, SD card printers and more. In spite of the many technologies and devices at our disposal, many people still go to large printers to print works of art. At first glance, this seems reasonable. You need a printer that has the full range of colours that you personally display on screen, so that the result is exactly what you want. It often happens that something is printed in colour and comes out differently than you had thought. On a document with a minimum colour, this may be acceptable, but for printing it would be unacceptable. And don’t forget that high quality printers require excellent image quality.
There is also the question of the quality and size of the paper. The paper mill is thin, vulnerable and cannot carry much weight. If you apply a lot of ink to one item at a time, the paper should be thick and glossy so that it can withstand high saturation without waving through the ink. You can also choose art paper.
Fortunately, there are printers that can do everything for you. Below you will find our selection of the best art printers for 2020. If you use these high quality printers, make sure you use quality paper and quality photographs. In the future, all you have to do is hook him up at home and never have to worry about going to the store again. Read on and let us help you with your next purchase decision!
Click here to see the best high quality art printers on Amazon.
Our favourite printers for high quality art printing in 2020
- Epson Expression Premium5-colour EcoTank versatile wireless printer with scanner, copier and Ethernet.
The first on our list is this Epson Expression printer. What pleases us is the versatility and durability of the colour printer. If they’re talking about an all-in-one super tank, they’re not joking. This includes a printer, photocopier, scanner, photo printer and large format wireless Ethernet device. It is equipped with a paper tray and a photo drawer. So you can be sure it’s built for both. It can print documents of up to 9,000 pages or thousands of 4 x 6 inch photos, and the ink is already included when you purchase the printer. These large ink tanks are easy to fill directly with ink and have a printing capacity equal to approximately 30 sets of ink cartridges. They take about 2 years before you have to think about replacing them. Given the price of the printer, it is all the easier to get cheap spare bottles. This printer also prints up to 11 x 17 size, so you can focus on photo and print quality, and is perfect for home use. An evaluator compared a few printers and concluded that the color copy output was superior to all other all-in-one printers tested, and slightly better than the HP7520. It copies and prints color images significantly faster than the HP7520 and was faster in copying than all other inkjets tested. The print speed was excellent.
Epson Expression Premium EcoTank 5-colour, versatile wireless printer with scanner, copier and Ethernet.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine Epson ink for quality printing. Inks and inks not designed by Epson for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Printing without cartridge – supplied with ink in a box (1) for up to 2 years.
- Contains enough ink to print up to 14,000 pages in black and 9,000 pages in colour (3), equivalent to approximately 30 sets of ink cartridges (2).
- Save up to 80% on ink with affordable replacement bottles (4) – and extra-large ink tanks that are easy to fill.
- 5-colour inks – for printing high-quality documents and photos up to 11 x 17. Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi optimized
- Epson SureColor T5170 36-inch wireless printer
Next on our list is also Epson, a wireless SureColor printer perfect for high-quality prints and photos. It has an elegant and minimalistic design that not only integrates into the existing installation, but also improves the quality and professional appearance of the workspace. Because it’s wireless, you can easily print from any device, whether it’s a laptop, desktop, tablet or even your phone. The high capacity cartridges used by this printer last longer, so you need to change the ink less often. The large colour LCD touch screen makes it very easy to navigate and get exactly what you need. You can make accurate prints in A1/D format in seconds. This printer is therefore suitable for all personal art styles. It’s certainly at the top of the price range, so if you’re looking for something more economical, it won’t be. But if not, it will be a great addition to your office and a great addition to your art prints. As one examiner remarked: I draw and print floor plans and building plans on a daily basis. I used to outsource, but due to my planning I had to work more at the office, so I bought this printer. It was beautiful. It does a good job and is easy to set up.
36 Epson SureColor T5170 Wireless printer
- Revolutionary print speeds: Get accurate A1/D prints in 31 seconds (1).
- Easy to use – the large and intuitive 4-colour LCD touch screen simplifies job printing
- A compact and streamlined design – an ultra small footprint (4) and a streamlined, minimalist design that expands your workspace.
- Change ink less frequently – high yield ink cartridges up to 50 ml colour and 80 ml black
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – easy printing from smart tablets and more (3) with built-in Wi-Fi and router-free direct printing (2)
- Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless large format inkjet printer (C11CB53201)
It is not surprising that Epson is second on our list, as it is a well-known manufacturer of computer hardware and other accessories. This large format colour inkjet printer can produce beautiful borderless photos in ultra-high resolution up to 13 x 19 inches, which is perfect for processing large, high-quality fine art prints. It uses 6-colour Claria ink to capture everything you’ve done on your computer, and you can easily connect your laptop or tablet with wireless printing. The printer itself has advanced colour correction and exposure functions for beautiful photos and prints. What comes out of the printer is resistant to stains, scratches, water and even fading, so prints last up to four times longer than those from the darkroom. Like a critic said: I LOVE IT! The colors are great and it does everything I need to do a photo printer.
- Canon Pixma Pro-100 Professional wireless colour inkjet printer with Airprint and printing from mobile devices
At the top of our list is this Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer. We love it, thanks to Canon’s FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) feature, a patented print head that allows printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi. The printer itself uses eight dye inks for a wide range of gradations and colours, and three specific grayscale inks if you want to focus on refining your black and white printing capabilities. You can feed both plain paper and photo paper in any size – 13 x 19. This printer also has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, giving you more flexibility in the way you want to connect your printer to your facility. Regarding the quality of the photos, a reviewer remarked that they printed my first real photo on a real photo printer. I was (and am) literally in awe. It’s the most beautiful picture of a house I’ve ever seen. I’m in love with my PIXMA Cannon!!!!
Canon Pixma Pro-100, professional wireless colour inkjet printer with Airprint and mobile printing
- 8 inks based on ink for stunning gradation and colour, including 3 shades of grey for beautiful black and white prints
- The optimal image generation system reproduces the colors according to your drawings and logically chooses the optimal combination of colors and stacking. Sheet feeder output tray: 150 sheets of plain paper; 20 sheets of photo paper (4×6); 10 sheets (Letter/8×10); 1 sheet (A3+). Manual feed: 1 sheet of photo paper (all formats)
- Compatible with individual CLI 42 inks (black, grey, light grey, cyan, photocyanin, magenta, photomagenta, yellow). Save even more on great packages. Replace only ink that has run out.
- 4800 x 2400 dpi with fine technology for incredible detail. Print your vision up to 13 x 19 : Print professional-quality photos on a variety of media up to 13 x 19.
- Weight: 43.2 on the tip of the ball. Number of nozzles : 6,144. Number of nozzles: 768 per colour 6144 in total
avast vpn problems,avast vpn review reddit,avast vpn techradar,avast wonderland,avast vpn vs nordvpn,why is avast secureline vpn on my computer,how do i get rid of avast secureline vpn,avast vpn netflix,avast secureline vpn license,avast secureline vpn getintopc,does avast premier include vpn,avast vpn affiliate,avast vpn vélemények,avast secureline vpn popup,avast vpn filehippo,do i need avast secureline windows 10,how to use avast vpn,why is avast secureline on my computer,how did avast get on my computer,can i uninstall avast secureline,avast vpn opinie,avast vpn affiliate program,avast secureline vpn appeared on my computer,best vpn,avast secureline vpn virus,do i need avast secureline vpn,avast vpn price uk