*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
image source : Walmart
Can you buy a play chair for your small budget? Well, with the BestOffice gaming chair, it seems too good to be true. Therefore, we want to inform you whether it is better to save the $100 for a more expensive gaming chair or to take the plunge.
About the brand – BestOffice
The BestOffice PC gaming chair is made in China. This gaming chair has a lot of potential, but we don’t talk about it much.
BestOffice PC Game Chair Test – Quick Overview
The chair is fully upholstered in leather. The seat has a filling of 2 ½. It also has a padded headboard and a lumbar pad. You also have the option to remove it if you are not comfortable with it. The chair is also equipped with an extended footrest.
The arms have adjustable armrests. So you can raise your hands if it comes to mind.
This play chair rotates 360 degrees and has a lever to adjust the seat height.
And if you want to relax a little more, this gaming chair will spoil you. You can turn it around 180 degrees. So in combination with the retractable armrest and the adjustable armrests, you can even take a nap on the chair. So, at the FIRST meeting, you may find it very convenient and comfortable.
Installation and mounting
It is also very easy to assemble. We were able to get it in place in less than 15 minutes. The average installation time for most applications is less than 30 minutes. But it’s intuitive, and almost anyone can put this chair together. You don’t even have to ask for help and you can do it yourself.
Very reasonable price
This play chair is probably one of the most affordable we know of. This is actually a small part of the cost of the most popular play chairs on the market.
This brand may be of interest to those who are just starting to play and don’t have the budget for a more complicated installation.
Aesthetics worthy of a game
That chair just screams. Players will be pleased with the look. It’s not too fancy, but it does have the basic look that a play chair needs: a leather or leather upholstery and an upholstered cushion. Plus, it looks like a race car seat.
This play chair makes a very good first impression.
…but I have to say, first impressions don’t last. Before going into detail, this play chair can be sturdy and durable right out of the box. But as we said before, first impressions don’t last long. With all the practical and versatile features it offers, you might think it’s a good deal for the price.
But after a month of use, this chair begins to collapse, putting it back into context. She felt like a coward, and it seems she won’t last another few months. We all weigh over 140 pounds and the chair weighs 200 pounds. But we don’t think this chair can support that weight, or even 150 pounds.
The screws were unscrewed at the bottom of the chair and the armrests. So we won’t even try to use it again next month, for fear the chair will completely collapse.
Go to the next section. We will further develop the handles we discovered when using the chair after a month.
Complaints and claims
- The seat cushion is too thin to be adjusted to 2.5 cm. It doesn’t make the chair too stiff, but it is a little uncomfortable.
And since the pillow is only 2 inches long. Because of this, many users will not find a comfortable outfit.
Chair comfort is one of the most important aspects of a play chair. This one seems too rigid. It is not only the thickness of the filling that makes it comfortable, but also the quality of the pillow. It’s too hard to sit on it for a while.
- The seat covers were sinking so fast. Although we didn’t use the chair much, it flattened out pretty quickly. You will be disappointed how quickly the filling disappears.
- This seat is very uncomfortable for people who weigh more than 120 pounds. We find that it deflates easily at heavier weights. This play chair is therefore not suitable for heavy or moderate users. This solution is more suitable for people with a low weight.
- The weight limit of the chair is 200 pounds. But he won’t be able to carry that weight. That’s not even enough for a person who weighs 150 pounds. In terms of comfort, the chair is not suitable for heavier users. The group misrepresents the chair’s load capacity.
- The warranty is only 90 days, which is very bad. With a warranty of only 3 months, you cannot get your money back. So in three months, you’re on your own.
- Customer service is disappointing. And with a very short warranty period, customer service is just the tip of the iceberg. They don’t know how to deal with the discomfort.
We have heard from users who have requested the replacement of incorrect and defective parts. They promised to send one, but ended up making the customer wait in vain. Only to discover that they have changed their minds. How ill-mannered and unprofessional is that? This is by far one of the worst customer service we’ve seen in terms of games and office chairs.
- The wheels don’t seem to be locking up. For example, when we tried to lift the chair off the floor, the wheels often fell to the floor. In addition, the wheels do not seem to glide smoothly across the hardwood floor. This can make a lot of noise.
- There may also be some creases in the seat cushion. So it seemed that the cushion and the seat cover didn’t match very well. This will not affect the comfort of the chair, but some may be concerned about its appearance.
- It’s pretty tight. The seat is only 14 inches wide. So many people will think it’s too tight. If you’re heavy and wide, you definitely won’t be able to fit in your seat.
- And because the pad is solid, it can do a lower back number in a few hours. Even the lightest of people can develop back problems if they sit in a chair for long periods of time.
Is the BestOffice PC gaming chair really a good value? But should we buy it? If you have a little extra money to buy a stronger chair with the handles mentioned above, go ahead. This chair is not designed to last and the seat cushion is very firm and stiff.
This chair is only suitable for people who weigh less than 120 pounds. Due to the slimness of the cushion, the overall construction and the narrowness of the seat, only slim and slender users can sit on it. As for durability, we also don’t know if this chair will last more than 3 months, even if you’re a lightweight. We have heard that the average life span of a chair is only 3 months, hence the meager warranty period of only 90 days.
Therefore, we do not recommend this play chair even for the lightest of people. Save your money for a few more months. The features of the chair, such as the neck and lumbar cushions, the 180-degree reclining position, and the retractable footrest, can make you want to buy a very affordable chair like this. But in this scenario, you get what you pay for. Or even less than what you pay if you can’t use the chair at all.
There’s one thing this chair won’t let you down, and that’s aesthetics. Also, we don’t recommend this chair if you have a little more money. Or, if you run out of money, forget it. You are better off with the GT race PRO. Or you can get the OFM ESS, just add a few extra bucks. This play chair is also an affordable option, but can serve you better.
A cheap chair with lots of features doesn’t mean it’s a good deal. Durability and, of course, comfort must also be taken into account. And for the players, comfort is very important because you will be sitting on a chair for a long time. So if the price of a gaming chair is too good to be true, then sure.